Roles & Responsibility:Essentials Skills for iOS Developer:
- Programming Experience in Objective C for iOS app development
- Strong Object Oriented design and development skills
- Should be able to create pixel perfect UI screens on iPhone and iPad.
- Familiar with Cocoa and iOS Environments
- Integration Of SQLite Database
- JSON Parsing, XML Parsing
- Integrating mobile client side features such as contacts maps, calendar or messaging
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience of integrating third-party libraries like AFNetworking, SVProgressHUD, CocoaLumberjack, Rechability, Netfox, CGRectUtils etc.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git or Source Tree)
- Knowledge of Swift & Auto Layout will add more plus points.
Experience: 06 to 01 Years. Apply For This Position
TEAM MEMBERS BY DISCIPLINE